There is a safer, faster & easier way to transport your double bass. -The Bass Buggie
The Bass Buggie body:
- Can strap onto the bass body with or without a bag.
- Is made of durable high impact molded plastic.
- Overall dimensions are 36cm length and 16cm in diameter (wheels, height & width).
- Inside platform length is 28.5cm.
- Weight is 3 lbs., 2 oz.
- It straps onto the endpin-body and the neck of the bass.
- Adjusts to any size bass from 1/10 to 4/4.
- Has non-marking durable wheels
Unlike a "bass wheel", the Buggie:
- Rolls easily and straight on ball bearing wheels.
- Can make the bass stand upright on its own without support.
- Allows endpin to remain in place while in use.
- Does not put pressure on the lower block and prevents impact to the lower block from bumps in walkway.
- Has a flexible body that allows shock absorption, therefore, further protecting the instrument.
- For very rough terrain, the 'buggie Cushion' can be attached to the bass buggie body.
We Also Recommend